How To Sell Supplements On Amazon
Matsun Nutrition can show you how to sell supplements on Amazon, including private label vitamins and dietary health supplements. Selling and drop shipping vitamins and supplements using Amazon’s FBA program makes it very easy to get started. We can even help customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and Australia (AU) and other countries outside the USA.
Benefits of Matsun Nutrition’s Private Labeling Service:
- Minimum orders as low as just 12 bottles for private labeling.
- We include FREE graphic design services, apply your branded labels and get everything ready to ship to your location.
- We are fast. Normal turnaround time is just 1-2 days from the time you place your order with us to get it shipped out to you.
- We offer over 35 high-quality liquid vitamins and dietary health supplements.
- Every private label vitamins and supplements we manufacture has a 2-year shelf life.
- We also offer Volume Discounts as follows: 5% off 96 bottles, 10% off 144 bottles, 15% off 288 bottles, 20% off 400 bottles, 25% off 800 bottles.
- We are fully FDA compliant and we have a GMP compliant and NSF registered production facility.
- Learn how to make money and how to sell supplements on Amazon.
If you want to learn how to start a supplement company, check out Amazon’s drop shipping program below to learn how to sell supplements on Amazon. It’s so easy to get started. Buying Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements is in high demand. Now you can sell your own private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon. Using their low-cost Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program enables you to take advantage of Amazon’s new drop shipping and warehouse program. Now it’s easier than ever to sell your private label vitamins and liquid supplements on Amazon.com. You can set up your own Amazon store and start selling immediately. For those that prefer a full-service solution, take a look at the new product fulfillment services program below. It’s called Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and it is a full-service warehouse and Amazon drop shipping fulfillment program. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
See all of the steps to get started with Amazon below. Private labeling supplements is easier than you think. Learn how to sell supplements and vitamins on Amazon simply by visiting their site, just click on the Amazon link below. Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements continue to be in high demand. Someone is making sales for these types of products on Amazon every day, why not you! Here at Matsun Nutrition we can provide you with high-quality vitamin and supplement products with the ability for you to create unique branding using our private label program. We offer wholesale pricing and free label designs to help get you started.
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) not only shows you how to sell supplements on Amazon, it allows you to store your private label Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements at their warehouse. Each time you receive an order Amazon will pick, pack and ship the items directly to your customer.
You send your new or used products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like.
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon.
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier.
Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory.
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory.
- We record Item dimensions for storage.
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system.
Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or on other e-commerce channels such as your own site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.*
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally.
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA.
Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them.
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system.
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand.
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon.
Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers.
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose. All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees.
- We provide tracking information for customers.
- For orders on Amazon.com, customers can contact us for customer service.
Fill out the Quote Form and let us know what products you are interested in and we will email you our liquid supplement wholesale price list.