Selling Supplements on Amazon Is Easy!
If you are interested in starting your own supplement company and selling supplements on Amazon, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to find out more about selling vitamins on Amazon or supplements or other health products, Matsun Nutrition can help you learn how to sell supplements on Amazon. We offer a unique private label supplement program, including private label vitamins and dietary health supplements to get you started fast. Amazon also provides you with all the tools you’ll need to run an efficient liquid supplement and vitamin business on the internet. It’s a great time to start selling and drop shipping vitamins and supplements using Amazon’s FBA program. We can even help customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and Australia (AU) and other countries outside the USA.
By combining the power and resources that Matsun Nutrition and Amazon provide, you can gain immediate entry into the liquid vitamin and supplement business. Matsun Nutrition’s Private Label Program can get you started with our low minimum order requirements. Order just 12 bottles and you’re in business. You can even create your very own brand of liquid supplements since we help you design your product labels at no extra charge!
It’s easy to get started selling supplements on Amazon. Just give us a call today. Our friendly staff can assist you in getting started as we have done for many others over the years. To learn how to sell on Amazon simply by visiting their site by clicking on the Amazon link below. Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements continue to be in high demand. Someone is making sales for these types of products on Amazon every day, why not you! Here at Matsun Nutrition we can provide you with high quality vitamin and supplement products so all you have to do is get them listed on Amazon or your own website and begin selling. Remember, we offer wholesale pricing and free label designs to help get you started.
Here is some of the information on Amazon’s drop shipping program below. Amazon makes it easy to get started. All you have to do is decide which products you want to sell, list them on Amazon and ship the products to Amazon’s warehouse facility. Once an order is placed, Amazon will then ship the products directly to your customers. Learn about selling supplements on Amazon, including private label vitamins. Sell and drop shipping products using Amazon FBA warehouse fulfillment.
Buying Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements is in high demand. Now you can sell your own private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon. Using their low cost Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program enables you to take advantage of Amazon’s new drop shipping and warehouse program. Now it’s easier than ever to sell your private label vitamins and liquid supplements on Amazon.com. You can set up your own Amazon store and start selling immediately. For those that prefer a full-service solution, take a look at the new product fulfillment services program below. It’s called Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and it is a full-service warehouse and Amazon drop shipping fulfillment program. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Benefits of Matsun Nutrition’s Private Labeling Service:
- Minimum orders as low as just 12 bottles for private labeling.
- We include FREE graphic design services, apply your branded labels and get everything ready to ship to your location.
- We are fast. Normal turnaround time is just 1-2 days from the time you place your order with us to get it shipped out to you.
- We offer over 35 high quality liquid vitamins and dietary health supplements.
- Every private label vitamins and supplements we manufacture has a 2-year shelf life.
- We also offer Volume Discounts as follows: 5% off 96 bottles, 10% off 144 bottles, 15% off 288 bottles, 20% off 400 bottles, 25% off 800 bottles.
- We are fully FDA compliant and we have a GMP and NSF certified production facility.
Fill out the Quote Form and let us know what products you are interested in and we will email you our wholesale price list.
Amazon’s 5-Step Fulfillment Program (click for full details)
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) allows you to store your private label Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements at their warehouse. Each time you receive an order Amazon will pick, pack and ship the items directly to your customer.
You send your new or used products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like.
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon.
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier.
Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory.
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory.
- We record Item dimensions for storage.
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system.
Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or on other e-commerce channels such as your own site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.*
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally.
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA.
Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them.
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system.
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand.
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon.
Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers.
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose. All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees.
- We provide tracking information for customers.
- For orders on Amazon.com, customers can contact us for customer service.