Matsun Nutrition has been providing private label dog liquid glucosamine supplements for years. As a full-service contract manufacturer, we can supply private labeling for our canine nutrient and liquid glucosamine for dogs in stock formulations we have on hand, along with custom formulations that you may desire. This dog liquid glucosamine supplement is intended for use with dogs to help maintain joint comfort and function. We manufacture small dog, large dog and vegetarian glucosamines for all sizes of dogs.
Approximately 25% of all dogs will develop joint mobility issues of some type or another. Younger dogs may benefit from glucosamine and chondroitin that are easily absorbed and assimilated into the dog’s body. This also helps aid the production of proteoglycans, which help maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues. MSM promotes general good health in dogs. It is important to note that dog supplements taken in a liquid form are shown to absorb more quickly and efficiently than pills or tablets, offering faster results.
– Superior Value—Lasts longer than our original formula, same great price
– Has 62% more glucosamine
– Has 50% more chondroitin
– Contains Opti-MSM
— Ultra-purified and distilled to provide the purest form of sulfur needed for structural integrity of joint cartilage.
— Standard MSM is tested for lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury at 10ppm. OptiMSM is tested at 1,000 to 10,000 times greater sensitivity to contain less than 0.01 ppm to .001 of these contaminants.
Matsun Nutrition strictly complies with FDA guidelines for dog liquid glucosamine manufacturers, including dog vegetarian glucosamine. We are a cGMP certified facility, NSF registered. We pride ourselves in running a clean and compliant facility which allows our clients to feel confident in our ability to provide an excellent product. All of our dog and pet liquid supplements and vitamins are manufactured in the USA.
|Directions for Use
• Shake well before administering
• Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
• Refrigerate after opening
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture
|Under 10 lbs||1 teaspoon (1/6 oz.)|
|10-24 lbs||2 teaspoons (1/3 oz.)|
|25-49 lbs||2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)|
|1 teaspoon in P.M. (1/6 oz.)|
|50-100 lbs||2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)|
|2 teaspoons in P.M. (1/3 oz.)|
|Over 100 lbs||3 teaspoons in A.M. (1/2 oz.)|
|3 teaspoons in P.M. (1/2 oz.)|
• For use in Dogs
• Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In the case of an accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.