Matsun Nutrition’s small dog liquid glucosamine supplement contains high-quality joint support ingredients in a 2-oz dropper bottle for easy administration. We have over 20 years of private label small dog liquid glucosamine supplement manufacturing experience. As a full-service contract manufacturer, we can supply private labeling for stock pet glucosamine formulations, along with custom dog supplement formulations to meet your specific needs. The best part is that your dogs will love the delicious flavor!
– Recommended small dog glucosamine for dogs weighing 20 lbs or less.
– This liquid drop formulation is specially formulated for small dogs to support joint function.
– Comes in a delicious organic beef gravy flavor that your small dog will love!
– 100% natural ingredients.
– Liquid drops make it very easy to administer.
Chondroitin Sulfate USP: Not all chondroitin supplements are of equal quality. Liquid Health uses the same USP grade chondroitin used in its human formulas. Studies have shown that high-quality chondroitin has synergistic effects in joint health when used with glucosamine.
Opti-MSM®: Most MSM comes from China. Our small dog liquid glucosamine joint formula uses the only U.S. manufactured MSM available. Opti-MSM® is manufactured to 99.9% purity under strict quality control standards. Opti-MSM® serves multiple functions in the body including the support of connective tissue. See www.OptiMSM.com for more information.
Hyaluronic Acid: Has the ability to bind up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Due to its water-binding properties, hyaluronic acid can support the lubrication of joints and is beneficial for skin, gum, and eye health as well. Manganese Chelate: Essential part of the enzyme involved in the synthesis of chondroitin sulfate.
Directions for Use
• Shake well before administering
• Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
• Refrigerate after opening
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture
Administer 1-2 ml daily directly into mouth, using care to see that all is consumed.
Loading dose of twice the recommended amounts listed above may be given for the first week.
• For use in Small Dogs
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals:
with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In the case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.